SOLYMONE BLOG

ACTRESS MANISHA SET TO JOIN NEPALESE POLITICS

Actress, Manisha Koirala, has made a high-profile visit to the memorial of her grandfather, B.P. Koirala, the first elected Prime Minister of Nepal, fuelling speculation that the Nepali beauty was set to join politics.
  • It is still not clear whether she will contest elections as an Independent candidate or join the Nepali Congress which senior members of her family have been involved with, but the actress is serious about an alternate career.
  • “I will join politics,” says the actress who is flying to Los Angeles on November 5 for a work assignment. Manisha, who has steered clear of Nepal politics so far, says that her recent trip to Kathmandu has given her some fresh insights into the socio-political scene.
  • “I have a couple of films to complete in Mumbai,” she admits.
  • But she has spent almost four months this year in the US and seriously wants to move home base from Mumbai to Los Angeles. “It is too early to say anything about the work I am planning in LA,” says Manisha. “But I have made some good contacts in the movie business. I want to make LA my base as far as films go.”
  • The actress says that since her parents are now in Kathmandu, she doesn’t want to live alone in her huge duplex. “It makes little sense to run this place for one person... and it is also getting a bit lonely,” she admits.
  • Her brother Siddharth and his family have their own apartment in Mumbai. So the next step for her is to commute between Los Angeles and Kathmandu. “My political plans are in the formative stage,” she says. “However, I do realise that if I’m to take the plunge; which I have decided, I will then I need to spend a lot of time in my home country.”
  • While the actress wishes to continue to dabble in movies in some form or the other (be it acting or producing) she also wants to make her foray into politics.
  • Manisha will return to India in the third week of November because she is likely to be conferred with a political honour in Kanpur/Delhi around that time.
Source: World News
0 comments:

VISITORS DETAIL LOCATION


VISITORS GEOFLAGS SINCE AUGUST 26, 2009

SABAH, MALAYSIAN BORNEO - THE LAND BELOW THE WIND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwwqqEiV0is

National Portal News Onine

Translate

TOTAL PAGES VIEW SINCE 30 DAYS AGO

TRANSLATE TO YOUR LANGUAGE

Solymone

My photo
Tenghilan, TUARAN, Sabah, Malaysia

MY FACEBOOK

VISITORS LOCATION GLOBE

VISITORS NATIONAL FLAG

VISITORS GEOFLAGS BY CITY

WHY I KEEP RE-VISITING SABAH

WHY I KEEP RE-VISITING SABAH
Clicks To Read

IINTERNATIONAL BLOGSPOT

BLOG ARCHIVE

MALAYSIAN BORNEO BLOGGERS

MALAYSIAN BORNEO BLOGGERS

...................................................................

...................................................................
MALAYSIAN
Blog Widget by LinkWithin